Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

When God joins you in devotions...

Sometimes you just know that God has joined you, even anticipated morning devotions with you. Music on to set the mood - "random song" His Grace is Enough. Holy Spirit prompts, "Read Ephesians 1"



Ephesians 1:7-8 "In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace that he lavished on us."

Before I sat down to do devotions today I had a magnified view of my own inadequacies. In my heart I talked with the Lord about how much I needed His guidance and direction. I spoke to Him of how I desired to acknowledge Him in all my ways so that He would direct my paths...that He would lead me in the paths of righteousness for His Name Sake.

So when I turned on the music and sat down to read at the Holy Spirit's prompting I realized that God had joined me in my devotions with Him, speaking so clearly and lovingly to my heart of how sufficient and all powerful was his grace which he LAVISHED on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment